Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

No Response from Capital One coupon & CA ltr

karen corey

As I finished the payment coupon class, I was excited to send in my BJs Capital One Payment Coupon filled out like shown and accompanied with my Condiional Acceptance Letter, pretty much the same as what the class shows (and minus any antagonistic language.

Mailed 2/16  Registered receipt was signed 4 days later (wow) and not a peep. Crickets.

As I have not heard anything AND now I get emails from Cap One to Please update my cell phone? make a payment - Nothing is due until due date of Oct 5.

I am over my credit limit, which they have no problem with, and they keep letting me know this and want a payment.

My interest rate went up to 30.68% - honestly - just invent money why don't we.

So I like the sounds of Trump's statement that he'll cap at 10% which is plenty. BTW

So here we go - do I call?

Send another Conditional Acceptance ltr?

Or just forget it. I have gotten 1099-CCs in the past years ago - I believe that was what it was called for chargebacks. I used the Tax Code instructions to claim indigent and not having enough money to pay bills (which was the truth) Anyone remember that debacle in 2008 - 2012?

I wrote my letter and the IRS dismissed the income claim from the chargebacks.

In the state of NC, your debts are charged off after 3 years of absolutely no payments. Then you can appeal to the IRS given you get any 1099-C.

That means no one can take you to court over your debts, you will not be served.

Just sharing this because that's how it played out back then when my business went belly up due to THAT economical hardship disaster time.

So it has only been a week, I will wait and see if Capital One sends anything back? or credits the account? or what.

Thank you for all you teach - it sure is enlightening. 

Discard